We thank all our allies nationally who work at the grassroots level to protect victims rights. Many of these groups, like ours, are just our fellow crime victims who work tirelessly and without compensation to help others not to suffer as we have. Let us know if there are any other groups like this we should add.
Fields Wolfe Memorial Fund in Colorado -heroic State Rep. Rhonda Fields whose son was murdered as a witness to a crime
Marsy’s Law for All – a nationwide effort to amend constitutions in states, and ultimately the US Constitution, to make victims rights enforceable
Parents of Murdered Children with chapters all over the nation
Polly Franks Foundation Virginia-based national advocacy for child sex abuse prevention
Sheila A. Doyle Foundation – providing support and scholarships to children of murder victims, founded by a family of a victim of a teen killer – partners with Comfort Zone Camps to provide grief support camps for children of murdered parents.
Voices of Victims – Colorado
LAW ENFORCEMENT and LEGAL PARTNERS:
We have been very grateful for the full support of these allies:
- National District Attorneys Association,
- the Fraternal Order of Police,
- the Association of Prosecuting Attorneys,
- the Heritage Foundation,
- the Criminal Justice Legal Foundation,
- the Southwestern Legal Foundation, and Wiley Rein Law Firm who did pro bono legal work for NOVJL
- the National Crime Victims’ Law Institute, and many others.
Join the World Wide Sensible Sentencing Organization (WWSSO) on Facebook